ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS FOR CONVEYOR MAINTENANCE
Portable Mechanical Belt Lifter
Cert: AS4991-2004, AS1665-2004
- Lifter is rated with a 1T dynamic lift capacity. Suitable for one width of belt from 900mm to 1800mm accommodating both 35° and 45° trough angles. Now available customised lifters with trough angles between 25° and 50°, as well as customised feet arrangement.
- With ease, the lifter raises the belt in 30-35 seconds using a high torque, low RPM driver such as a 0.5kw/80Nm drill (See video above).
- Singular frame design can be positioned and operated on raised single walkway conveyors or when access is restricted in situations such as tunnels
- 2T static load capacity with a self-supporting anti reversing design allows a belt maintainer to safely work under the raised belt
- The light weight one-piece unit is able to be slid across conveyor stringers and rotated into position by two personnel
- If required, a special installation tool can be supplied allowing a single maintainer to install the lifter under the belt
- Suitable for underground conveyors with limited overhead space
- Will also lift return belts simultaneously as lifting the main belt.
- Engineer out or reduce the hazards commonly seen in a high risk maintenance practice